You can define the text that will be displayed under the icon.
Select an Icon from our list or add yours using an URL to your SVG file. You can also change the color that better fits your project style.
When you create a new button, by default it will be disabled and won't be displayed in your Run portal. However, you can change what will happen when your end-user clicks on it. The actions available are the following:
- Disabled: remove the button from your Run application.
- Open dashboard: this will open the dashboard you select from a list of your current ones. The Run user must have access to this dashboard in order to visualize it; otherwise, nothing will happen. Read more about Access Management.
- Show iFrame: it opens an external link inside the Run application, keep in mind the page must be embeddable.
- Show HTML file content: it opens a custom HTML file that can be displayed inside the portal (e.g hosted in Files).
- Open external link.
- Open Setup Wi-Fi Device: initiate the process of connecting an Wi-Fi device.
To use the Open Setup Wi-Fi Device, you must first activate this option by navigating to the Run
module, selecting the Mobile Features
tab, and then choosing the Setup Wi-Fi device
option to activate it.
This option lets you select where to display the button: on Desktop, Mobile, or both. After you make a selection, the button will only be visible on the chosen platform(s). For example, if you access TagoRUN on your mobile device browser, TagoRUN will treat it as a mobile platform.
5. Break line
You can customize the number of buttons per line. By clicking on the slider, you can either move the button to a new line or switch it off to place multiple buttons on the same line.
You can have up to three buttons arranged side by side.
6. Visibility Conditions
By default, every button you create will be displayed for all users; however, let's say you want to add a button called "Admin Settings" which should be available only for end-users with administrator access, you can do that by setting a visibility condition.
You can define who should see a button by clicking on the little eye icon and adding a new visibility condition using user Tags. Read more about configuring Tags for end-users