Using this article, the user will learn how to integrate a LoRaWan device with Senet Network and TagoIO.
This setup is for the uplink operation: data sent from the device to your TagoIO account.
The integration is accomplished in two parts:
1) TagoIO Setup
First, go to the Devices module in our admin and look for Senet and select it.
Type a name for your device, select a data storage type and define a Data Retention, then click on 'Create device'.
2) Generating an Authorization at TagoIO
You will need to generate an Authorization at TagoIO so that it can be added into the Senet integration area.
This authorization can be generated by accessing the Service Authorization page.
3) Senet Portal Setup
Now, log in to Senet portal and go to your devices.
Choose the device to connect to TagoIO and click on the gear icon.
Go to "Notification Target".
Make sure the status is Enabled, select TagoIO on the 'forward to' field, choose Authorization token, and paste your token in the 'device-token' field.
4) Setting up Downlink
In order to support Downlinks from TagoIO to Senet, you need an additional step.
- At the Senet portal, go to your Account Seettings, generate a Developer API Key and copy it.
- Now go back to the Authorization page, where you created your authorization at step 2
- Click to edit the Additional Parameters of the Authorization.
- Paste your Developer API Key and press save.
Now you are all set, every time your device sends data to Senet, your data will be available at TagoIO.