This document provides a step-by-step guide on how to connect TagoIO with Actility, a LoRaWAN network server provider. You can also find a similar document on the Actility webpage
In this tutorial, you will learn how to add any LoRaWAN device to TagoIO using Actility as your network server. This will enable you to send and receive data from your devices through the LoRaWAN network. To complete this tutorial, you need to have an account at Actility Administrator console and access to your network server settings.
1. TagoIO Authorization
Log in to your TagoIO account and create an Authorization if you don't have one for your Actility devices. You can do this here.
Fill in the fields as follows:
- Choose a name for the Authorization that you can remember easily
- (Optional) If you want to send Downlinks from TagoIO to your Actility devices, you need to enter the Downlink URL of your Actility Connection in the additional params. You will get this URL from Actility in step 3 of this tutorial. You can skip this step for now and edit the Authorization later.
Copy the Authorization and keep it for later use at Actility.
 You only need one Authorization for all your devices.
2. Setting up Actility
To create a new Application in the Actility console, follow these steps:
- Go to Connections and click on Create.
- Select HTTPs or TPX as the connection type and choose TagoIO as the destination.
- Enter a name for this integration, such as TagoIO, in the Name field.
- Copy and paste the Authorization Key that you generated in step 1 of this tutorial in the Authorization Key field.
3. Setting up Downlinks
To set up downlinks for your application integration, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Open ThingPark X IOT Flow" button on the application integration page. This will take you to a page where you can see the Downlink URL of your application.
- Copy the Downlink URL from the Actility page.
- Go back to the Authorization
page at TagoIO and edit the authorization that you created earlier. Click on the pencil button to edit it.
- Paste the Downlink URL into the Additional Params field of the authorization.
4. You're Done!
Now, you just need to start adding Device in your TagoIO account.
Go to Devices/LoraWaN Actility, and choose the device connector from the list. Enter your device EUI - you can use the QR code to capture the EUI.
Note: if the device that you are looking for connecting with TagoIO is not in the list, you can always select the Custom Actility option and you can add the Parser for it later.
Done! Just turn your device and gateway on, and you will see data arriving in your account (data bucket of the device). Start building your dashboards, analysis, and actions!
If data doesn’t show up in your TagoIO account (use the Live Inspector tab in your Device to see data arriving), make sure you can see data in your Actility console first, and check the keys and the configuration.