Gauge - Data Range & Format
Data Range & Format is the place where you can define the format and also the range of the data inside the gauge.
In the Range limits section you can set the minimum and maximum value displayed in the gauge. There are two different types of Range limits:
- Fixed: The minimum and maximum values of the gauge are static, and never change.
- From Metadata: The minimum and maximum values of the gauge can change based on a metadata property in a variable.
If you want to set a static range on your gauge, this is the desired type. Simply inform the minimum and maximum value of the gauge.
If you want to set a dynamic range on your gauge, this is the desired type. This type defines the range based on a metadata property of a variable.
The variable that contains the metadata can be selected in the Get metadata from field. The variable that you choose in this field must contain a metadata field with the following schema:
You can choose one of 3 options in the Get metadata from field:
- From original variable: The metadata property will be acquired from the variable that contains the gauge's value.
- From variable used in formula: The metadata property will be acquired from the variable that is being used in the formula. This option will only be enabled if your gauge is using Formula, and the Formula is being used with a variable.
- From another variable: The metadata will be acquired from a variable of your choice. If you select this option, a variable selector will appear.
Gauge contains a collection of metric widgets. You can choose among several types of Gauges that will present the last value of a variable in different formats. Dial Dials are one of the simplest and more useful widgets. They make it easy to ...
Data Output Service
One transaction of Data Output is counted for each register read from a data bucket. Learn more about Getting Data. You need to define the Data Output limit per month for each Profile where your applications are running. Here is one example: a device ...
You can download data from your buckets using one of the available formats. Go to the list of Buckets, and click on the 'Export Data' icon located on the top right. Select the format of the file you want to download: CSV XLS JSON XML You can select ...
Serial Number Format
You can specify a custom mask/format for your Network's Serial Number. To create your format, you can use certain characters based on the definitions below: Definitions F: Allows characters that range from a-f and digits that range from 0-9 P: Allows ...
Data Retention Feature
The Data Retention feature automatically removes old data from the bucket after the period you define here. The goal is to help customers to avoid unnecessary costs with data that don’t need to be kept for a long period of time. The Data Retention ...